Thank you for visiting my website and considering contacting me. Your next step is to fill out the contact form and maybe make the start to a happier you. I thought I would use this opportunity to give you an insight as to what happens next and show you the environment where therapy takes place. I use a room at Maple Clinic, Forest Park, Bracknell and from my private dwellings in Warfield.
After initially making an appointment you’ll be greeted with a warm welcome and a cup of tea. We can share information with making decisions on how best to proceed with therapy and deciding areas of your life that you would like to see some changes with. I will then explain in a very simple and understanding way how the brain works and creates the issues and behaviours we suffer and more importantly, how we can make those changes.
Through out all of this I would be happy for you to ask as many questions as you need to help you to understand how therapy can help you and this is followed by your first relaxation session and experience of the hypnotherapy process itself.
- From M3 junction 3 follow Bracknell A329.
- At 2nd set of traffic lights turn right to Crown Wood.
- Turn right at the mini roundabout and ahead at the next mini roundabout then immediate right into Forest Park car park.
- The car park is free and Maple Clinic is through a black wrought iron gate between Topps Pizza and Teddies Nursery.
- The Maple Clinic sign is shown above the gate.